Google+ Diseñando scraps(dnscraps): ***Hello, Note, about mys posers, cu/pu and T.o.u.***

***Hello, Note, about mys posers, cu/pu and T.o.u.***

Posted by: conchi(Dnscraps)


Hola a todos, yo quiero dejar una nota, acerca de mis posers, y mi T.o.u. yo espero que se entienda bien aun asi voy a dejar aqui una aclaraciòn, 

Tu puedes añadir mis poser, cu and pu en tus kits que tu vendes para pu, personal use, kits, solo por favor, a ser posible, añadir 3 posers por kits, por favor, para esto tu no necesitas ninguna licencias, muchas gracias a quienes me estan preguntando por ello y quienes compram mis diseños, en breve, nuevos poser y mas, vienen, si alguien necesita alguna pregunta o duda, sobre mis diseños, dejame saber, gracias, saludos

.............


Hi all, I want to leave a note about my posers, and my Tou I hope that is well understood even so I will leave here a clarification,

You can add my poser, cu and pu in your kits that you sell for pu, personal use, kits, just please, if possible, add 3 posers for kits, please, for this you do not need any licenses, thank you very much who are asking me for it and who compram my designs, soon, new poser and more, come, if anyone needs any questions, about my designs, let me know, thanks, greetings

This entry was posted on 14:36 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios ( Atom ) .

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario