Google+ Diseñando scraps(dnscraps): ***Dnscraps, CT Calling to kits personal use, and poser***

***Dnscraps, CT Calling to kits personal use, and poser***

Posted by: the golden in , ,



Ct calling for posers and personal use kits, I have my own Ct, and I need 2 more people, for my group if you are interested please write to me dnscraps@gmail.com with CT matter, kits or posers, for to add you to the group of facebook, and able to enjoy my designs, 
I have just a few simple rules:

1 tutorial per kit or poser I do, every time,
Only people who really want to work with my kits or poser and responsible for the tutorials,
send to group tags, that you make of my designs,
copyright of all tubes or material that you use in each tag,
link to my blog and designer name on each tag,
thx

This entry was posted on 17:03 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios ( Atom ) .

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario