Google+ Diseñando scraps(dnscraps): ***Blog Train-December***

***Blog Train-December***

Posted by: conchi in

My preview del Blog Train, of December para Bits N Bobs

available on December 1st through December 15th!



Download (1)

Download (2)

and other participants of the blog train, with its beautiful work



Blog train
Train station




Bits N Bobs


Krissys scraps


digital blueprint


Designing scraps


Created by Jill


Designed by Stina


Tootypup scraps


Ellanoir design


Tagging Angels N Scraps


Felice original


Digicats (& Dogs)


Creative Disorder


Winters loft


Artmama's Studio


Addicted 2 Scrapz


Blackwidow Creationz


Beehaven Designz


Scrappy bit of fun


Gothic inspirations


Dark Moon's Dream

This entry was posted on 10:00 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios ( Atom ) .

5 comentarios

thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!

Omg! I just your beautiful work and blog on the Winter Wonderland train! I know I'm behind on snagging,and I hope you snagging my part too. I'm expiring it today. Thank you so much for sharing yours! Jessica

Publicar un comentario